Software Defined G3 IaaS for Oracle
To reinvent your enterprise, make it agile and connected to prevail the digital economy, we offer a comprehensive set of integrated, subscription-based compute, storage and networking services that enable businesses to run their Oracle enterprise workloads in a highly secure and resilient private cloud environment that comes with a 99.999% uptime SLA.
G3 IaaS for Oracle Benefits
A Flexible Secure On-Demand IaaS For Your Oracle Workloads Which Provides Guaranteed Resource Availability And Cost Savings.
- 10g-100g networking
- Performance compute (VMware DRS)
- All-flash storage with 100K+ IOPS
- Software-Defined Network, Compute, Storage
- 99.999% with High-availability N+M Clusters
- 30% cheaper than AWS, Azure, GCP
- 50% cheaper than an on-premises data center
- 70% cheaper than major private clouds
- On-Demand connectivity to AWS, Azure, GCP
- On-Demand connectivity to 300+ carriers
Flexible VM size
- Flexible vCPU and RAM sizes
- No lock-in on VM types
- Adaptive resizing and optimization
- 24/7 fully-managed enterprise support
- 15 min response time
- Expert escalation
- Every 30 min reporting until resolution
Data Center in a Box
Deploy G3 in 200+ global data center network
Deploy G3 in the customer data center
- On-Demand scaling of cloud resources
- Scale up or scale down your resources based on your needs
- Integrated DR with <1min RPO and 15min RTO
- Integrated Backup
- Private cloud with locked-down network security restricted IP access (ACL) and locked down ports
G3 IaaS for Oracle Features
Our G3 private cloud IaaS for hosting Oracle applications is architected like a public cloud and designed for high scalability, increased agility at lower costs (30% lower than leading cloud providers).
G3 IaaS for Oracle Architecture
We provide a multi-tenant service to deploy and manage multiple isolated application instances to meet your application data privacy requirements.
Our Architecture is designed to prevent any single point of failure at any point of time for the workload of any size.
Our customers experience fully managed 24×7 support with a 15-minute response time SLA along with our fully managed backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity processes in place.
Our customers can also monitor and control their hybrid oracle cloud workloads through a single pane of glass called UnityOneCloud.